What Makes Julie Corrado Different
Julie’s experience and record set her apart as one of the Top Agents in the Greater Hartford Area. She has been listing and selling homes locally since 2003. Her record in selling a home every 3 days provides her with the skills, professionalism, and knowledge that it takes to have a smooth transaction from beginning to end. Her extensive experience in listings and sales, selling over 100 homes a year, while representing both buyers and sellers, has made her exceptionally successful within the local community.
Julie is associated with, and has greatly contributed to, the national record-breaking sales holding the spot as the #1 Coldwell Banker office in their size category nationally. Locally, her Coldwell Banker office also holds the #1 Market Share across both Hartford and Tolland Counties in 2016. Julie Corrado is the Top Coldwell Banker agent in both Units Sold and Sales Volume in Connecticut in 2016.
She has attained the highest level of International President’s Premier within Coldwell Banker (selling over 100 homes a year). Julie is the superior choice to help you achieve success in your real estate transaction. Julie will be happy to provide all the information you need to buy or sell real estate in South Windsor, Manchester, Ellington and all surrounding areas.
2016 WAS ANOTHER BANNER YEAR FOR JULIE … RANKED IN THE TOP 1% OF OVER 42,000 ASSOCIATES OF COLDWELL BANKER ACROSS THE COUNTRY… AND RANKED THE #1 COLDWELL BANKER AGENT IN THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT FOR THE 2ND YEAR IN A ROW FOR MOST UNITS SOLD AND TOTAL SALES VOLUME.
It takes a real estate agent with strong marketing abilities and top negotiating skills to negotiate the best deal for you. As you’ll see from the reviews and Five Star ranking on Zillow, Julie’s clients refer her because she gives unparalleled service. Her belief is that every client is different and the focus is getting the best results each time, while making sure they are comfortable and their expectations are met or exceeded. She will communicate every step of the way with you.
Julie’s team of professionals are here to help you through the process. Among her team, is a professional painter, stager, photographer, cleaner, carpenter, window washer, hardwood floor refinisher, as well as many other high quality, yet affordable tradespeople you might need along the way. As part of the listing package, you will have a two hour consultation with a stager to help you prepare your home for sale. You will also have your home professionally photographed so it will stand out among the competition online.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT REALTOR DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE
CALL OR EMAIL JULIE TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR GOALS FOR YOUR MOVE
Responsive to Your Needs & Concerns
Strong Negotiating Skills
Energetic, Enthusiastic and Motivated
Expertise in Short Sales or any Financial Hardship
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Average listing sold in 31 days on the market in 2016 (Greater Hartford average in 2016 was 73 days on the market)
- Average list price v. sale price = 98%
- Sells over 100 homes a year
- Proven performance- sells a home every 3 days
- 10+ years as a Real Estate Professional and Top Producer
- Consistently ranked as one of the Top Realtors in Connecticut
- Over 1000 closed transactions
- Top Associate – ALL Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Offices (CT /Southern New England), 2010- 2016
- 2011 – 2016 Ranked in the Top 1% Internationally among all Real Estate Agents
- 2012 – 2016 Achieved Top Ranking International President’s Premier ($600,000 GCI or 75 Units)
- 2011- International President’s Elite ($375,000 GCI or 50 Total Units)
- 2011- Ranked #5 out of 2,500 CB agents in 2011
- 2010- Ranked #2 Agent of all Century 21 Agents in CT for GCC (Gross Closed Commission)
- 2009- Ranked #1 Agent of all Century 21 Agents in CT for GCC
- 2008- Ranked #1 Agent of all Century 21 Agents in CT for GCC
- 2008- Ranked #1 Agent of all Century 21 Agents in CT for units sold
- 2007-2009- Quality Service Award with Century 21